A legend of racing, now a TV pundit and highly motivating, inspirational public speaker.
Sir Anthony McCoy is the world’s greatest jump jockey, setting records we will never see broken in our lifetimes. Sir Anthony – known as AP - dominated his sport for over 2 decades, recording 4,357 wins, including the 2010 Grand National, the prestigious Cheltenham Gold Cup, Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase & King George VI Chase.
His phenomenal career achievements make AP an exceptional keynote, after-dinner, corporate motivational speaker. His vast experience, humour and personality endear him to any audience. He is the epitome of strength, success, professionalism, loyalty and strategy and this very much engages audiences.
AP is a remarkable speaker who allows the audience to really get inside the mind of a Champion, how he has broken and set every racing record in existence - we will never see another AP in our life times.
Themes and topics covered include:
- Being the world’s greatest jockey,
- Being crowned Champion every year for over 2 decades,
- How he built a team around him,
- The leadership required to be the best at all times,
- How to deal with set-backs (what NOT to do as well as advice on what to do),
- Dealing with pressures and challenges of a mentally and physically demanding job (as well as a highly dangerous one),
- Coping with changing strategies,
- Overcoming injuries (he’s broken his bones over 700 times),
- His fear of failure, struggling to retire, dealing with life after racing.