In 2014 Jack gave the acclaimed TEDx Talk "Fearless Like A Child, Overcoming Adversity" and in 2019 was awarded as one of "Ten Outstanding Young People Of The Year". Jack has also received several international awards for his documentary Breaking Boundaries.
As a Pharmacist, Speaker and Facilitator Jack is passionate about the value of health & wellbeing as drivers for business performance coupled with cultivating diverse & inclusive environments where people belong and are valued.
Jack is host of the Only Human Podcast and sits on the board of directors of the National Disability Authority and Center for Excellence in Universal Design as well as leadership development organisation Common Purpose Ireland.
Jack delivers inspiring keynote speeches on Wellbeing, Resilience & DiverseAbilities.
He designs and facilitates Wellbeing Programs founded in Mental & Emotional Fitness.
He provides DE&I Advisory/Consultancy to create Diverse, Inclusive, Enabling environments which allow people flourish.
And finally, he facilitates groups to leverage the strengths of individuals and build resilience within teams.
Check out Breaking Boundaries documentary and Only Human Podcast at www.Jack-Kavanagh.com
- Resilience In A VUCA World
- Showing Up For Yourself & Others
- Self Care
- Energy Management: Stress & Burnout
- Wellbeing & Performance: Mental, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual
Personal Leadership & Potential:
- Lead Yourself First
- Leading in VUCA World
- Authenticity, Vulnerability & Compassion
- Fear-Less Like A Child: Leadership Characteristics We Learn As Children
DE&I – DiverseAbility vs Disability - Exploring Potential (Culture & Belonging):
- People are the heart of any team or organisation. People have DiverseAbilities.
- Environments enable or disable, empower or disempower.
- Inclusive and Diverse workplaces are good for people, business and society.